Friday, December 9, 2011

Updates to the Site!

This week I have really been trying to get back on this blog and add some new stuff.  Today I loaded up a new link to Planet Photoshop.  This site offers Photoshop tutorials that are free and require minimum bandwidth to run.  Basically this guy, Corey Barker, runs you through a series of "how to's" on creating neat special effects, text, 3-D applications, lighting..... YOU NAME IT!  The tutorials are simple screen capture recordings of him actually running through the artwork on his computer.  I also like how he makes the lessons user friendly for Mac or PC users.  This guy is the guru of Photoshop as far as I am concerned and I have learned a lot.  Check out the link at the bottom of the site or go here.  www.planetphotoshop.com

If you look closely, you will also notice that i loaded up some new links to some of my favorite bands and their Youtube Channels.  Ironically, I owe the artwork for the banners to some of Corey's lessons on Planet Photoshop.  By pulling images and logos off of the web, I was able to piece together the concepts that are shown on the site, manipulate them, add some fancy text and effects and..... well scroll down and you will see the results.  Oh, and check out the bands while your down that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment