Tuesday, December 27, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL... AND TO ALL, A GOOD NIGHT.... AND A GOOD NEW YEAR!


I am truly sad...  Here I sit wishing that I was at home with my wife and boy.  Two days have now passed since Christmas day, and what a Christmas it was this year!  My boy, all of eighteen months old, summed it up very nicely, in one word...  "WOW!"  That is what he said when he woke up Christmas morning and we went to check out the tree and see what Santa Claus (a.k.a. Ho Ho, in the McCaffrey household) had brought him.  That was a pivotal moment in my life, made simply by my little boy uttering that one little word...  "WOW!"  Wow indeed is all I can say.  I will let the pictures do the talking from here on out.  All I can say is, what a day! 

Please visit the Link located to the right, or click here to visit our Christmas Page....

1 comment:

  1. Santa was good this year.. to ALL of us! Was it the cheese? Or was it .. We were just that damn nice this year! Recap.. Get DOWN Noah, No Noah don't eat the eletric cords.. Noah get out of the fridge! Get out of the garbage.. No Noah you can NOT hang your self the IPod cord! Noah, STOP THAT the dog is going to BITE you! Noah you can not take your diaper off and pee on everything.. Come on Noah lets get a bath..OMG is that SHIT on my hands! Noah your gonna FALL and break your neck.. Noah, noah, Noah, noah, Noah! Okay, it WAS the cheese. LOL. No but really, it was a beautiful day together. And seeing our boy so excited made me SO HAPPY!! Seeing you so happy.. Kelly I love you. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete