Sunday, November 13, 2011

The Clone Wars - Lightsaber Duels

So, my wife got me a fantastic game earlier this year.  It is taken from The Clone Wars animated series and pits you against the greatest villains of the Clone Wars era.  It is a Wii game, but the graphics are quite good and are very comparible to that found in the TV series.  The game came with two lightsaber attachments that fit right onto the Wii controllers, which light up, one red and one blue.  Overall it is a fun game, but the best part is that it gets me up off of my butt, swinging my sabers around like a madman!  Yes in deed, I bet I am a sight to see in there.  And by the time I through with a few rounds, I'm sweating like I've done two hours of arobics (unfortunately its most likely only been ten minutes though).  So, I think that I have more than made up for leaving an indention in the overstuffed chair, as posted last night...

1 comment:

  1. Mad Man INDEED!LOL I need not poke fun, b/c my couch cushion has a even bigger indention than it did last night.. Keep it up babe! May the force be with you!

    ReplyDelete