Monday, February 24, 2014

A New Genre for the New Year

Well, I have been drawing Star Wars stuff for all these years.  I'm a little tired of it.  So I'm moving on to my other obsession.....  The Mass Effect Universe!  Below is my first attempt at doing such.


This is still a work in progress, but you get the gist of what is happening.  Say hello to Berserker Squad.  They are sporting the all new Medusa armor, capable of point defense protection with omni shields that generate based on threat assessment.  The technology was stolen and re-engineered from the Reapers.  The helmet tentacles constantly survey their surroundings in real time 360 degree panorama, generating the threat assessments, target acquisition, and targeting heads-up display.  Other features include the omni-rapier, which is a 1 meter long omni blade geared towards slicing and ripping opponents apart.  

These guys take it another step beyond N7 and Spectre!

No comments:

Post a Comment