Thursday, October 11, 2012

Its Been A While!

Well, its been one hell of a busy summer!  Thank God its over.....  Work has been killer and we have put out a ton of product for Joe Taxpayer so far this year.  Hopefully things will begin to settle down at the District and we can move into planting season with a yawn.

On a personal level, my boy has gotten even bigger, smarter, and funnier!  He has developed his own little personality, which, thank God, appears to be ass opposite from mine.... Ha ha!  I purchased a Vespa!  It is nice to hop on that thing and just go.  I don't think about anything.  All cares and worries are left behind me.  Best thing that I ever did!

The wife and I are working on another child.  Got to squeeze one more in before the big "40."  Don't know who's gonna pay for this one, but I guess it won't really matter anyway with Obama care coming to a town near us soon...  Ha ha!  Just kidding...  Can't wait to hold another little one in my arms and wrap em up like a burrito. 

Enough of this personal nonsense!  Down to business!  Got some new posts coming soon from travels this past summer.  We have already updated the portfolio with some new graphics and designs.  Find em at the link on the right side of your screen.  We did away with the "Band of the Week."  Didn't make much sense to have a Band of the Week when it gets changed out about twice a year.  Ha ha !

Enjoy the new graphics and stay tuned for photos from the beach and Minneapolis!

K

This is the new Scoot!  Lovin it!

Vespa GTV 300 IE

2 comments:

  1. For a long time I believed if we wanted another burrito we better be headed to Taco Bell! But after two beautiful years w the most precious angel in our lives; I am ready for another burrito!! I love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No. I don't typically talk to myself like this. But this was such a special occasion...... Just kidding. Thanks for the comments dear, but maybe next time you can do them from your account so people don't think I'm talking to myself. Lol

    I love you! ;D

    ReplyDelete